Hello friends! Hope you all are having a fantastic day! School has started for some kids and soon every single kid will be back at school, so this month the Crafter's Companion Challenge is "Back to School", the theme is big and it has so many possibilities. I created a bookmark, a super cute bookmark! I used School Days from Popcorn the Bear collection. As soon as I finished it, my daughter gave me the look, you know, she was waiting for me to say, do you want it? LOL. After few hours, I asked her if she wanted it, and her answers was "YES!" She put away the piece of paper "aka bookmark" she had in her book and put the new one in no time.
Here are the details:
- Stamp front bear on Ultra Smooth Premium Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Then score cardstcok, cut the front.
- Stamp the back of the image on your stamp-a-majig and make it fit with your front image. After that cut it out.
- Color image with Spectrum Noir Markers, for this project I used:
- Bear: TN1, TN2, TN3, TN4
- Apple: CR3, CR6, CR8, CG2
- Pack: CR8, CR9, IG2, IB1, TN3, GB11
- Add magnets and ribbon.
Hope you can play along with this challenge, you have to have a Facebook account in order to enter, you can read the rules and how to HERE
Submitting this card to:
Have a great day!