Here are my projects!
Basket Additions: This set coordinates with Spring Basket and Holiday Basket, a great addition for your collection :) I used the basket from "Spring Basket"
- Cardstock: White, Sweet Mango, Chocolate Brown (Gina K. Designs)
- Patterned Paper: Honey cake (My Mind's Eye)
- Stamps: Basket Additions (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Walnut Stain Distress, Vintage Photo Distress, Old Paper Distress (Ranger Industries)
- Embellishments: Mini pearls (GKD), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger), Crystal Lacquer, Orange Satin Ribbon (LSS), Tangerine Twine (The Twinery), White Lace Tape Ribbon (Love my Tapes)
- Accessories: Square Nestabilities, Fleur de Lis Square Nestabilites (Spellbinders), Small and Large Pop dots, Sewing machine, Sponges, Copic Markers.
Strength & Hope: I really love this set, Theresa will be donating all the proceeds of this set for the first month of sales, to cancer research. I think this set works for every single Cancer or Group Awareness. I really really love this and I am planning on making several in yellow color for the families with kids with Spina Bifida.
Also, I will make a card for my husband, who now is a Skin Cancer Survivor.
This is the card I made using Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- Make card from White cardstock.
- Ink all edges. Cut a panel from Innocent Pink CS, mat this with 2 different types of Patterned Paper. Add stitches.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock. Color it with Copic markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Labels Ten Nestabilities.
- Trace the die onto Chocolate Brown CS to create the back for you white piece.
- Stamp sentiment on White CS in Vintage Photo Distress. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Grommet Tag Dies.
- Adhere image and sentiment to card. Add a couple of Silver brads to sentiment.
- Add pearls.
- Cover ribbon image with Crystal Lacquer and Add Star Dust Stickles to flowers.
- Cardstock: White, Innocent Pink, Chocolate Brown (Gina K. Designs)
- Patterned paper: Victoria Garden (Echo Park Paper)
- Stamps: Strength & Hope (GKD)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress, Worn Lipstick Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Pearls (GKD), Silver brads (GKD), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Labels Ten Dies, Grommet Tag Dies (Spellbinders), Crystal Lacquer, Sewing machine, Sponges
All the items in bold can be found at Gina K. Designs Store
Now, are you ready for more inspiration?! Visit the DT blogs listed below and leave a comment for your chance to win, Gina will be choosing two winners from all the comments who will each win a fabulous Gina K. Designs grab bag filled with a least a dozen individual precut images!
- Gina K
- Melanie Muenchinger illustrator Basket Additions
- Theresa Momber illustrator Strength and Hope
- AJ Otto
- Michelle Woerner
- Sharon Harnist
- Suzanne Dean
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher
- Carolina Buchting
- Cathy Tidwell
- Deb Felts
- Donna Baker
- Emily Giovanni
- Giovana Smith --- You are here
- Janice Whiting
- Jimmi Mayo
- Lee Murphy
Have fun hopping.
PS: Don't forget about the Card Drive for kids "United by Spina Bifida". More than $500.00 in prizes!!