Yesterday, I received my new Lawn Fawn stamps! I was very excited, but I didn't have time to play. So today, was the day to play with my brand new stamps, and I have to confess that I love them :) I can't wait to get more :)
For my card I used:
- Sketch: The Classroom (WCMD challenge)
- Thanks theme: Lawn Fawn (WCMD Challenge)
- Dimension: Lawnscaping Challenge
- Make card base from White Cardstock. 4.25" x 4.5"
- Cut a panel from Kraft cardstock (4.25" square). Ink all edges.
- Die-cut a couple of square pieces from patterend paper, ink all edges and adhere them to panel. Add zig-zag stitches, then create a circle with straight stitches.
- Stamp birds onto Patterned Paper.
- Stamps birds on White Cardstock, color them with Copic Markers (E31, E33, E35).
- Cut out birds and adhere them to panel with foam tape. Cut out wing and front of bird, adhere them to birds for more dimension.
- Paint a heart with White ink, add foam tape and adhere it to panel. Cover it with Star Dust Stickles.
- Add a couple of Clear rhinestones.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Cardstock: White, Kraft (Gina K. Designs)
- Patterned paper: Blissful Collection (Authentique)
- Stamps: Fly Free (Lawn Fawn)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger), White Craft (JoAnn's)
- Embellishments: Clear Rhinestones, Star Dust Stickles (Ranger), Heart from Grungerboard (Tim Holtz)
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Tape (Love my Tapes), Sponges, Pop dots, Copic Markers.
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!!