- Cardstock: Olive (Core'dinations), White (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: Jovial (BasicGrey)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo (Ranger Industries)
- Die-cut and emboss (x2) scallop and standard circle.
- Add a piece of Patterned Paper to a White piece, add zig-zag stitches. Stamp sentiment.
- Adhere white piece to scallop ones. Create a card.
- Stamp Poinsettia flowers on White Cardstock. Color them with Copic Markers : R27, R29, R35, R46. Cut them out and adhere Star Stickles to every edge. Mat flowers and add a brad.
- Add Poinsettia flower to card.
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!
PS: Don't forget about the Card Drive for kids "United by Spina Bifida". More than $500.00 in prizes!!