Wednesday, December 17

Tags, tags and more tags :)

Hello friends! Today, I am bringing you a gallery of tags, I decided to make my own Christmas tags this year, we have few presents under the tree without name and my child is getting crazy guessing if one of those ones are for her, mommy is torturing her, just a little bit, LOL.

Anyway, let me show you the tags I created, I used not traditional "Christmas colors", believe me they are super easy so, here we go:

For these tags I used Top Dog Dies Gift Tag Die Set, I used red cardstock to die-cut the to/from, For the big tags I used glittery cardstock, hard to see on the pictures and the the smaller tag I used white and kraft cardstock.
To decorate the tags, I mostly used Top Dog Dies Darling Deer Die Set and Top Dog Dies Ornaments & Tags #2 Set. I added a Merry Christmas Tag (except the red tag) to all the tags, I used Top Dog Dies Banners #1 Set

I stamped snowflakes and tree backgrounds. Added twine and red/green embroidery thread (I own thousands of them I used to do cross stitching before paper crafting)




Here you have some of them individually.




Hope you like them.  will star making Birthday Tags, these tags didn't take too much time, my daughter helped me to glue them and add the little details. If you have kids/grandkids that enjoy crafting with you, this is a great project to do together.

Have fun today!

No comments:

Post a Comment