Wednesday, December 3

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Magazine Special Thanks! Blog Hop


Hello friends! Today, I am joining a very special blog hop to say Thank you Paper Craft Magazine!
If you have arrived from Lin's blog, you are in the right place :)

I remember the first time I got "ever" published!! I received the email on my daughter's 6th birthday (2010), I was so excited I wanted to get the magazine right away, LOL
And this is my daughter posing with my first published card, isn't she cute and toothless!! Goodness, she has changed a lot since then.



I will always be very thankful to Paper Crafts Magazine, I got to meet really nice ladies there, Susan, Cath, P. Kelly, Holly, they were always there when I needed extra help. Thanks so much ladies!! It's so hard to me to explain everything I feel now, but I think the feeling is unanimous.

The crafting community will miss you!!

I created this simple card, but made with all my love. 
Wishing you all the BEST!! 


Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Ultra Smooth White, Kraft (Crafter's Companion)
Stamp set: Sentimentals (Crafter's Companion)
Patterned Paper: DCVW
Dies: Elegance Stamping frame, Delicate Flower (Crafter's Companion)
Ink: Spiced Chai StazOn (Tsukineko)
Embellishments: Lace Tape (Love My Tapes), Gold thread (DMC), Paper flower (Prima), Foam tape.


Now, hop over to Brenda's blog.

Hugs!!
Giovana

14 comments:

  1. awesome post Giovana...love your card and your girl is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.. and don't they just grow up way too fast?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet gal - I remember the toothless days - thanks for sharing your lovely project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for a sharing a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty! Love the flower accent! Such a lovely tribute to PC&S!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your post and card! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flowers and lace = my kind of card! Love it, Giovana!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely- time marches on and yet we're all still inspired and creating. Love the toothless grin too! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card and post with your sweet daughter. I can just imagine your excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is lovely. I like the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the detailed work on your new card could hardly see the magazine one. I think the child is the main part in those pics.:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, your card is breathtaking! I love the picture of your daughter - what a sweet moment!

    ReplyDelete