Monday, December 22

May Christmas

Hello friends! Happy Monday to you all! Days are flying by and Christmas is just few days away. Last Thursday my husband and I decided to go shopping, I thought the stores would be crazy crowded, but it was the opposite!! I enjoyed it (kind of), I got good deals and fun stuff for my daughter, btw, it is SO HARD to shop for a 10 year old now!! LOL.

Ok, I hope you have finished all your Christmas cards or maybe send them all (I haven't), but in case you haven't yet, this is a great idea, making this card didn't take too long and I love the results!

Here are the details:


Submitting this project to:

Hope you like it.
Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, Giovana!
    My name is Dottie, and I am trying to grow my blog. I would love to have you stop by and check out my BLOG CANDY and become a new follower!

    I hope you will stop by:
    http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/2014/12/blog-candy.html

    Thanks,
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete