You Go Girl: This set is fantastic, the sayings are fantastic! i know you (I) will be using it a lot :)
- Make card from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from In The Navy CS, mat this piece with Patterned paper, add straight stitches, add a piece of In the Navy CS and add zig-zag stitches.
- Add 3 strips of Patterned paper and add straight stitches.
- Stamp sentiment and border-girl in Memento Tuxedo Black in White CS. Die-cut and emboss piece with Rectangle Nestabilities. Adhere it to card with large pop dots.
- Add mini clear rhinestones.
- Create a double bow with bow-easy and adhere it to card.
- Cardstock: White, In the Navy (Gina K. Designs)
- Patternes paper: Victoria Garden (Echo Park paper), Blossom Soup (Jillibean soup)
- Stamps: You Go Girl (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: Mini clear Rhinestones, White ribbon (GKD), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Large Pop dots, Scor-tape, Copic markers, Sewing machine.
Pleasant Plurals: Free with purchse of 3 sets. This set is a MUST have set, it is full with wonderful saying for almost every occasion. I used a couple of crocheted flowers I made few months ag, I think the contrast is really pretty.
- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut strips of fabric tape and adhere them to card to create your background.
- Cut a strip of cardstock, punch border and ink all edges. Stamp sentiment. Adhere it to card.
- Add mini pearls to any other flower.
- Add crocheted flowers and paper flower.
- Add Star Dust Stickles to paper flower.
- Cardstock: White, Lemon Drop (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Pleasant Plural (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Mini pearls (GKD), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger) Handmade crochet flowers, Lemon Bar Mini Check Fabric Tape (Love My Tapes)
- Accessories: Scor-tape, Flower punch (Martha Stewart), Sponges.
All the items in bold can be found at Gina K. Designs Store
Now, are you ready for more inspiration?! Visit the DT blogs listed below and leave a comment for your chance to win, Gina will be choosing two winners from all the comments who will each win a fabulous Gina K. Designs grab bag filled with a least a dozen individual precut images!
- Gina K
- Tami Mayberry illustrator You Go Girl
- Giovana Smith --- You are HERE
- Jimmi Mayo
- Lee Murphy
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Michelle Woerner
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher
- AJ Otto
- Carolina Buchting
- Cathy Tidwell
- Deb Felts
- Donna Baker
- Emily Giovanni
- Theresa Momber
Thanks for stopping by.
PS: Don't forget about the Card Drive for kids "United by Spina Bifida". More than $500.00 in prizes!!