I have 2 cards for you today using the new STV Kit.
- Make card base from In the navy CS. 5" square card.
- Cut a panel from White CS, mat this piece with Patterned paper and add stitches.
- Tie on ribbon, and button with twine.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil a piece of White CS (stencil it with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink)
- Stamp sentiment in Black Soot Distress Ink.
- Add micro fine glitter on a piece of White CS and adhere it to square piece.
- Stamp Snowman on White CS, color it with Copic Markers and adhere it to square piece.
- Cut a couple of Pine trees (I used my Cricut for these)
- Adhere square piece to card. Add White liquid pearls to pine trees.
- Add pearls to left corner.
- Cardstock: In the Navy, White, Ocean Mist (Gina K. Designs)
- Patterned Paper: Wishing You Joy (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Wishing You Joy StampTV Kit. (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Black Soot Distress, Tumbled Glass Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Blue Button GKD), Jute twine (GKD), Pearls (GKD), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger), Light Blue Seam Binding Ribbon.
- Accessories: Mini glue dots, Pop dots, Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Cricut, Sewing machine, Micro fine glitter, Copic Markers.
The Stocking were hung
- Make card base from White CS. A2 size.
- Dry-emboss a piece of White CS using Snowflakes embossing folder. Adhere it to card.
- Stamp stockings on White CS, color them with Copic Markers. Add Star Dust Stickles.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Circle Nestabilities.
- Die-cut and emboss a piece of All Spruced Up CS using Scallop Circle Nestabilities.
- Mat circle pieces and adhere them to card.
- Add tiny silver rhinestones to stockings.
- Stamp sentiment, ink all edges and adhere it to card.
- Add Red and green rhinestones.
- Cardstock: White, All Spruced Up (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Wishing You Joy (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Worn Lipstick (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Star Dust Stickles (Ranger), Red & Green Rhinestones (Kaisercraft)
- Accessories: Snowflakes embossing folder, Circle Nestabilities, Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Pop Dots, Scor-tape.
All the items in bold can be found at Gina K. Designs Store
Now, are you ready for more inspiration?! Visit the DT blogs listed below and leave a comment for your chance to win, Gina will be choosing two winners from all the comments who will each win a fabulous Gina K. Designs grab bag filled with a least a dozen individual precut images!
- Gina K
- AJ Otto
- Carolina Buchting
- Cathy Tidwell
- Deb Felts
- Donna Baker
- Emily Giovanni
- Giovana Smith --- You are HERE
- Jennie Harper
- Jimmi Mayo
- Lee Murphy
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Michelle Woerner
- Sharon Harnist
- Suzanne Dean
- Tami Mayberry
- Theresa Momber
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher
Have fun hopping.