Now, if you are here from Joy's blog you are in the right place, if not please start from StampTV so you don't miss any of the wonderful creations :)
Here is my take on the sketch.
- Make card base from Kraft Cardstock using Circle Eyelet Nestabilities.
- Die-cut a piece of patterned paper using Circle Nestabilities, emboss and stencil it as well.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil a piece of White Cardstock using Oval Nestabilities, Adhere it to card with tape.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color it with Prismacolor Pencils. Cut out image and add Stickles.
- Stamp sentimento on White CS in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it using Fancy Tags Nestabilities. Cut out right side of tagd and adhere it to card with Foam tape.
- Adhere cut out image to card.
- Add 3 Medium Nailheads and bow.
- Cardstock: Kraft, White (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: From Springtime Silhouettes StampTV Kit.
- Stamps: Buds & Vases , Garden Silhouettes (GKD)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo (Ranger Industries)
- Embellishments: Medium Gold Nailheads, Pearl, Pink Seam Binding Ribbon (etsy), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Eyelet Circle Nestabilities, Circle Nestabilities, Oval Nestabilities, Fancy Tag (Spellbinders), Prismacolor Pencils, Foam tape.
Make sure to leave a comment as you hop along because on Tuesday morning (May 17th), we will randomly choose one of the comments from all the blogs who will get a stamp set of their choice valued up to $24.95!
Have fun hopping!
Thanks so much for stopping by.