Monday, May 16

New desk!

Hello my friends! I hope you are having a great day! Here we have had rain, rain and more rain that it was not funny. Luckily, I won't need to water my garden for a couple of days at least.
Today, I don't have a card for you, but I want to show my new desk, well my new re-furnished desk :) I got this computer desk at a yard sale for $8.00!! As soon as I saw it I knew it could work great for me. So I painted it white and the antique desk that I was using is part of my DD stuff ;) This desk has a lot more room and I am very happy with the results. I don't have a lot of stuff, but now everything has its own place.

Here few pictures :)

Old desk:
 My craft area before:
 My craft are after:
Have a great day!!
Giovana

6 comments:

  1. WOW! What a transformation. Love your craft room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really inviting place to work. You did a wonderful job. Love the white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job on revamping your creative space, $ 8 bucks was a good deal! Look fabulous!! So neat and spacey now.
    Great work!!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great find! Such a difference the white paint makes. Looks fabulous. I hope to clean my room up AGAIN soon. Such an ongoing thing here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent! What a deal at $8, and what a fabulous job you have done in arranging your work area. I know you will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great transformation!! Love it! Makes a big difference!! You should take out that cubbie shelf and paint it from black to white too!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete