Products I used in this card:
- HCPC 3387 Luscious Cherry Swirl Pre-Cut Set
- Oval Nestabilities
- Grand Calibur
- Crystal Lacquer.
- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Mat Red cardstock (4.75" x 3.5") and Patterned Paper. Add stitches and adhere it to card.
- Cut a strip of Green cardstock (1.5" x 5.5") and emboss it using Seeing Spots folder. Adhere it to card.
- Stamp image from HCPC 3387 Luscious Cherry Swirl Pre-Cut Set on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color image with Copic Markers: R27, YG95, 0.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image using Large Oval Nestabilities and Grand Calibur.
- Stamp an extra image, color it and cut out leaves are, adhere it to main image.
- Mat Oval image with a piece of Cranberry Cardstock. Adhere it to card with Foam tape.
- Add Crystal Lacquer to image and set to dry.
Hope you like my card.
Have a great day!