Hello my friends! Hope you are having a good day! I have a happy card for you today. StampTV has started new challenges and today is "Free for All Friday". Theresa has created a beautiful sketch and this is my take on it. I really missed sewing on my cards, so I decided to take a Tylenol and start sewing, LOL.
Have a happy day!
- Make card base from Lemon Drop CS.
- Mat a piece of Grass Green CS with PP (Butterfly Garden Collection), ink all edges on PP. Add stitches and adhere it to card.
- Stamp image on White CS in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color image with Prismacolor Pencils.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Rectangle Nestabilities. Mat this piece with a Fleur de Lis Frame. Cut middle are to fit on image. Adhere it to card with foam tape.
- Stamp sentiment on White CS in Memento Tuxedo Black. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Oval Nestabilities. Adhere it to card.
- Add Nailhead on right bottom.
- Add Crystal lacquer to mushrooms and leave. Set aside to let it dry.
- Cardstock: White, Lemon Drop, Grass Green (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: Butterfly Garden (Pink Paislee)
- Stamp: Little Critters (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukienko), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger Industries), Daffodil Delight (SU), Prismacolor Pencils.
- Embellishments: Gold Nailheads
- Accessories: Rectangle Nestabilities, Oval Nestabilities, Fleur de Lis Frame Dies (Spellbinders), Scor-tape, Sewing machine.
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!