Monday, May 9

Pretty Bethany

Hello my friends! Hope you are having a great day! I have been really busy and I am looking forward to some relaxing summer time! LOL. DD is only 1o lesson away to finish her school year and we are so excited! I get my summer break too :) I have lots of plans for this Summer that I can't wait to start.
Anyway, today I have another card using Picking Flowers Bethany! Isn't she adorable :) My daughter loves her too, she told me we should name one of the wild bunnies we have around "Bethany", I think it is a good idea :)

This card is very simple and I hope you like it.

 Directions:
  • Make card base from White Cardstock.
  • Punch out flower border onto Patterned Paper and adhere it to front card. Tie on ribbon.
  •  Die-cut yellow cardstock using Eyelet Circle Nestabilities. Adhere it to card.
  • Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color image with Copic Markers.
  • Die-cut and emboss image using Circle Nestabilities. Adhere it to card with foam tape.
  • Add Stickles to flowers.
  • Stamp sentiment in White CS in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it using Label 8 Nestabilities. Adhere it to card. Add yellow paper flower.

I am submitting this card to:
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic Day!

3 comments:

  1. this is a sweet card Giovana :) love the yellow... Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling, Giovanna! LOVE that bit of flower edging at the bottom and your big, scrumptious bow! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super sweet card:) Thanks for playing along with us over at the PDCC:}

    ReplyDelete