Tuesday, May 24

Psalm 119:105

Hello my friends! Hope you are having a great day/night wherever you are. Today I started my day computer-less, geeshhhh my computer sometimes drives me crazy, the funny thing is my husband is the only one who understands it, LOL, I have told my husband the computer doesn't love me, anyway, the husband finally fixed it and here I am.

Today I have a masculine card using Shining Light set from Sweet'n Sassy Stamps.

Directions:
  • Make card base from Kraft Cardstock.
  • Emboss a piece of Ocean Mist CS and ink all edges. Adhere it to card.
  • Tie on jute and make a knot.
  • Stamp image and sentiment on White Cardtsock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color image with Copic Markers.
  • Die-cut images using Rectangle Nestabilities, emboss and stencil as well.
  • Adhere them to card

Card recipe:
  • Cardstock: Kraft, Ocean Mist, White (GKD)
  • Stamps: Shining Light (Sweet'n Sassy Stamps)
  • Ink: memento Tuxedo Black, Tea Dye, Copic Markers.
  • Embellishments: Jute twine.
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing folder, Rectangles Nestabilities, Scr-tape, Foam tape.
Hope you like it.
Have a great day!!

1 comment: