This week our sponsored is The Greeting Farm and our challenge is C.R.A.F.T.S (Color, Ribbon, Acrylic, Floral, Twine, Stamps) any or all.
For my card I used Chibi Guitar Digi Image, she is super cute and so much to color.
- Make card base from Kraft Cardstock.
- Mat Sweet Mango CS and PP. Add stitches.
- Die-cut a piece of PP using Label 8 Nestabilities. Mat this with a piece of Sweet Mango CS. Adhere it to card.
- Stamp swirls and add Liquid Pearls.
- Print digital image, color it with Copic Markers. Die-cut and emboss image using Oval Nestabilities. Adhere it to card with foam tape.
- Add Crystal Lacquer to hair and glitter to dress.
- Draw grass with Copic Markers.
- Add button with twine.
- Cardstock: White, Kraft, Sweet Mango (GKD)
- Digital Image: Chibi Guitar (The Greeting Farm.
- Stamps: Bring the Bling (GKD)
- Paper: Togetherness (Cosmo Cricket)
- Embellishments: Blue button (GKD), Lemon Drop Twine (The Twinery).
- Accessories: Oval Nestabilities, Label 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sewing machine, Liquid pearls, Foam tape, Glue dot, Crystal Lacquer.