For my card I used the sweet and adorable Party Fhiona
- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Cut a piece of Pink Cardstock, punch bottom border and adhere it to card.
- Cut a piece of White cardstock and dry emboss it using Seeing Spots folder and adhere it to card.
- Cut a piece of Patterned Paper and adhere it to card.
- Stamp image on White cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black and color ir with Copic Markers. Die-cut and emboss image using Eyelet Circle Nestabilities. Adhere image to card with Foam tape.
- Add pom-pom to card.
- Stamp sentiment, create a banner and adhere it to card.
- Add Crystal Lacquer to hair and dress and set to dry.
- Cardstock: White, Innocent Pink (GKD)
- Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle.
- Stamps: Party Fhiona (Your Next Stamp)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishment: Pom-pom ribbon (Offray)
- Accessories: Border Punch (Recollections), Eyelet Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Seeing Spots emb. folder (Provocraft), Scor-tape, Foam tape, Crystal Lacquer, Copic Markers.
The deadline for this challenge is 11.59pm PST on Friday, April 22, 2011. For more details, some fabulous design team inspiration and to link up your projects, click here
Hope you like it.
Thanks so much for stopping by!