It's your Birthday.
- Make card from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Emboss a piece of White cardstock (4" x 5.25") using Textile Embossing folder. Ink all edges and adhere it to card.
- Stamp Image from HCPC 3385 Spring Birdies and Roses PreCut Set on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color Cardinal and roses with Copic Markers and leaves with Prismacolor Pencils.
- Die-cut and emboss image with Circle Nestabilities. Adhere it to card.
- Die -cut emboss and stencil Large Swirl from HCD 711 Decorative Dutch Iris Die. Adhere it to card.
- Stamp sentiment from HCPC 3388 Spring Cardinals PreCut Set on White CS in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it using Fancy Tags, cut out right size and adhere to card with foam tape.
- Add Crystal Lacquer on image and set to dry.
- Cardstock: White (GKD)
- Stamps: HCPC 3385 Spring Birdies and Roses PreCut Set, HCPC 3388 Spring Cardinals PreCut Set (Heartfelt Creations)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger Industries), Copic Markers, Prismacolor Pencils.
- Accessories: HCD 711 Decorative Dutch Iris Die (Heartfelt Creations), Fancy Tags, Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Textile Embossing folder (Provocraft), Foam tape, Sponges.
Thanks for stopping by!