Anyway. I have a card for you using the new sketch from StampTV and the colors from Stampin' Sisters in Christ.
Here is the sketch:
- Make card from White cardtsock.
- Mat Wild Lilac Cardstock and Patterned Paper (from StampTV kit), ink all edges of PP and Wild Dandelion CS. Add stitches.
- Stamp Iris from Warm With Love Set on White CS in Memento Tuxedo Black, Color image with Copic Markers. Die-cut and emboss image with Oval Nestabilities
- Adhere image to card.
- Add smallest nailhead and ribbon to card.
- Cardstock: White, Wild Dandelion, Wild Lilac (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: StampTV Kit.
- Stamps: Warm with Love (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Copic Markers.
- Embellishments: White Organdy Ribbon, Nailheads (Gina K. Designs)
- Accessories: Border Die, Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Sewing machine, Scor-tape.
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!