Welcome to a fun Gina K. Designs Design Team hop! Today we are showing techniques of all kinds as featured on Stamp TV. We hope you enjoy hopping through the variety of techniques and are inspired to try something new!
If you are coming from Janice's blog, you are in the right place, if not, please start from StampTV so you don't miss anything.
For this hop I used the following techniques on my card:
- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a piece of Kraft CS ( 3 5/8" x 4 7/8"), ink all edges and partial embossed it.
- Stamp sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress ink in non-embossed area. Add stitches and tie on ribbon and adhere to card.
- Stamp image onto Kraft CCS, die-cut, emboss and highlight it with Circle Nestabilities. Follow directions to create Cracked Glass.
- Adhere image to card.
- Add pearls.
- Cardtsock: White, Kraft (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Springtime Silhouettes StampTV Kit. (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger Industries), Ginger Adirondack (Ranger Industries), VersaMark Pad (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: White Seam Binding Ribbon (etsy), Pearls (GKD).
- Accessories: Textile Embossing folder (Provocraft), Cuttlebug, Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Large Pop Dots, Sewing machine, UTEE.
Now it's yout turn to hop over to Emily's blog, and I hope you don't feel afraid to try new techniques, it's always fun to learn something new :)
Have fun hopping.