For this hop I used the following techniques on my card:
- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a piece of Kraft CS ( 3 5/8" x 4 7/8"), ink all edges and partial embossed it.
- Stamp sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress ink in non-embossed area. Add stitches and tie on ribbon and adhere to card.
- Stamp image onto Kraft CCS, die-cut, emboss and highlight it with Circle Nestabilities. Follow directions to create Cracked Glass.
- Adhere image to card.
- Add pearls.
- Cardtsock: White, Kraft (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Springtime Silhouettes StampTV Kit. (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger Industries), Ginger Adirondack (Ranger Industries), VersaMark Pad (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: White Seam Binding Ribbon (etsy), Pearls (GKD).
- Accessories: Textile Embossing folder (Provocraft), Cuttlebug, Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Large Pop Dots, Sewing machine, UTEE.
Now it's yout turn to hop over to Emily's blog, and I hope you don't feel afraid to try new techniques, it's always fun to learn something new :)
Have fun hopping.