If you are here from Jennie's blog you are in the right place, if not, please go to StampTV and start from there, so you don't miss any wonderful creation.
My card is a CAS creation, super easy!!
- Make your card base from Ivory CS. Punch bottom corners
- Stamp image in Tea Dye Distress Ink, add Walnut Stain on all borders.
- Stamp sentiment in Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
- Tie on Seam Binding Ribbon, make a bow and add pearl.
- Cardstock: Ivory (GKD)
- Stamps: StampTV Kit :Springtime Silhouettes" GKD)
- Ink: Tea Dye, Walnut Stain (Ranger Industries)
- Embellishments: Pink Seam Binding Ribbon (etsy), Pearl (GKD)
- Accessories: Corner Punch (SU), Glue dot, Fabri-tac.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have fun hopping.
I am submitting this card to "Less is More Challenge"
ETA: Gina will randomly choose a winner who will get to choose ANY past StampTV kit of their choice. She will announce the winner on Tuesday morning!! Don't forget to leave a comment for your chance to win :)