Saturday, October 16

Fairy Orlagh

If you are here looking for the Spooky Blog Haunt, click HERE or scroll down :)
Thanks!!


Hello my friends!! I have a cute Pink-y card for you today! I really love this Fairy Image from Baby Bud Designs. I colored it with Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils and added it lots of glitter :)
I used the sketch from 2S4U, one of my favorite sketch blogs :)



Directions:
  • Make card from cardstock.
  • Mat together light pink cardstock and patterned paper. Ink all edges in PP.
  • Add stitches.
  • Add ruffle ribbon. Add rhinestones.
  • Print image twice, color them. Cut out body and wings from second image. Add glue or any other adhesive and add fine glitter. Set to dry.
  • Die-cut main image using Circle Nestabilities, Sponge edges.
  • Add adhesive to glittery second  image (only body part) and adhere to main image. Create 3D effect with wings

Card recipe:
  • Cardstock: Bubblegum Pink (GKD), Blush Blossom (SU. White GP).
  • Paper: PTI.
  • Image: Fairy Orlagh (Baby Bud Designs)
  • Ink: Copic Markers, Prismacolor Pencils.
  • Embellishments: Bright Pink Satin Ribbon (Offray), Bright Pink Rhinestones (Kaisercraft), Sugar Cube & Bubblegum Fine Glitter (Martha Stewart)
  • Accessories: Sewing machine, thread, Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Adhesive(Love My Tapes), Sponges, Dry Clear Glue.
Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. oh she is precious! I just love the way you did the beautiful ribbon treatment and her flying wings! so very very pretty, Giovana!
    have a most glorious weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo pretty!!! Love the ribbon treatment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love what you did with her wings! and the ribbon is the perfect sweet trim :)
    Great job!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  4. so darling Ms. Giovana. Always a pleasure to stop by
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! I love the added layer and all the fabulous sparkle the glitter adds!

    I think you have amazing talent and I'm so happy to have the chance to create with you for "Baby Bud Designs"!

    Lis

    ReplyDelete