Hello my friends!! I have a cute Pink-y card for you today! I really love this Fairy Image from Baby Bud Designs. I colored it with Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils and added it lots of glitter :)
I used the sketch from 2S4U, one of my favorite sketch blogs :)
- Make card from cardstock.
- Mat together light pink cardstock and patterned paper. Ink all edges in PP.
- Add stitches.
- Add ruffle ribbon. Add rhinestones.
- Print image twice, color them. Cut out body and wings from second image. Add glue or any other adhesive and add fine glitter. Set to dry.
- Die-cut main image using Circle Nestabilities, Sponge edges.
- Add adhesive to glittery second image (only body part) and adhere to main image. Create 3D effect with wings
- Cardstock: Bubblegum Pink (GKD), Blush Blossom (SU. White GP).
- Paper: PTI.
- Image: Fairy Orlagh (Baby Bud Designs)
- Ink: Copic Markers, Prismacolor Pencils.
- Embellishments: Bright Pink Satin Ribbon (Offray), Bright Pink Rhinestones (Kaisercraft), Sugar Cube & Bubblegum Fine Glitter (Martha Stewart)
- Accessories: Sewing machine, thread, Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Adhesive(Love My Tapes), Sponges, Dry Clear Glue.
Have a great day!