Limelight Papercrafts' sketch + leaves! So I used some of the new stamps from Heartfelt Creations, this set is called Swirly Autumn Leaves PreCut Set, and it is really pretty!! The leaves are part of the Open Falling Leaves PreCut Set and were die-cut with Falling Leaves Diecut Nesties
Submitting my card also to:
Stampin' Sisters in Christ: Nature Theme
Simon Says Challenge: It's Autumn!
Here is my card:
- Create card from cardstock, 6" x 6" square card.
- Dry emboss a piece of Sweet mango using Distresses Stripes folder. Mat it with a piece of Chocolate Brown cardstock. Add stitches.
- Stamp sentiment at the bottom. Tie jute twine around. Add this piece to card base with foam tape.
- Stamp image in White cardstock, color it and cut out leave borders and die-cut it with Square Nestabilities. Mat it with a bigger Kraft piece.
- Stamp leaves, color and die-cut them. Adhere to big image with foam tape. Bend sides and add glue to give more dimension.
- Add glitter to leaves.
- Cardstock: Natural (SU), Chocolate Brown, Sweet mango (GKD), Kraft (Recollections).
- Stamp: Swirly Autumn Leaves PreCut Set, Open Falling Leaves PreCut Set (Heartfelt Creations)
- Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Colored Pencils (Prismacolor).
- Embellishments: Jute twine, Gold Stickles (Ranger).
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Distressed Stripes folder (Provo-craft), Foam tape, glue.
Don't forget about the little giveaway, just scroll down :)