The inspiration for this sketch was inspired by Deb's beautiful card she created for our last hop which you can find HERE. Thanks Deb for letting us use it for this hop!
And here is my card:
I used Melanie's newest set: "Buds & Vases". I used a color combo I don't use very often, but I think it turned out pretty good.
- Make card from Ivory cardstock.
- Mat together a piece of In the navy cardstock and patterned paper. Add straight stitches and adhere to card.
- Die cut a piece of In the Navy cardstock using Label 8 Nestabilities. Die cut a piece of Ivory cardstock using the same size Nestie and cut out the borders. Ink all edges.
- Die cut Border with Nestabilities and stamp sentiment. Adhere to card.
- Stamp image twice, color them and cut them out. Add one to the Level die-cut, using foam tape add the next one on top. Add it to card.
- Add rhinestones.
- Cardstock: White, Ivory, In the Navy. (Gina K. Designs)
- Patterned Paper: Togetherness (Cosmo Cricket)
- Stamps:"Buds & Vases". (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: Ice Blue Rhinestones (Kaisercraft).
- Accessories: Label 8 nestabilities (Spellbinders), Border Nestabilities, Sewing machine, Sponges, Foam tape.
I hope you like my creation.
Now head over to Jen's blog to enjoy her beautiful creation!
Enjoy the hop!
Have a great night!!