I am combining 5 challenges in one cards and they are:
- Sketch: Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge
- Color combo "Mustard, White. Brown: Off the wall craftiness:
- Thank you card: Stampin Sisters in Christ
- Pumpkin Patch: The Shabby tea Room
- Inspirational Challenge: Papercraft Star Challenge
- Make card from cardstock.
- Mat a piece of Mustard and Brown cardstock. Add stitches and distress brown borders.
- Stamp image in a piece of White cardstock in Versamark Ink, add gold embossing powder and heat emboss.
- Cut out the image.
- Stamp leaves, die-cut them and color them with Brilliance Pearlescent Ink.
- Adhere to image using foam tape and gluing the top and bottom borers.
- Stamp sentiment and die-cut it with Fancy Tags Nestabilities. Adhere to card with foam tape.
- Add pearls.
- Cardstock: Mustard (DCWV), Chocolate Brown, White (GKD)
- Stamps: Swirly Autumn Leaves, Open Falling Leaves (Heartfelt Creations)
- Ink: Espresso Adirondack (Ranger), Versamark Pad (Tsukineko), Brilliance Pearlescent Galaxy Gold and Pearlescent Rust (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: Pearls (Recollections), Diamond Stickles (Ranger).
- Accessories: Sewing machine,Falling Leaves Die-cuts (Heartfelt Creations), Fancy Tags Spellbinders) , foam tape, Designer Dries clear glue.
Have a great day!!