|Visiting Johnston Ridge Observatory|
|MT. St. Helens.|
- Make card from cardstock.
- Mat together cardstock and patterned paper. Add zig zag stitches.
- Using Label 8 Nestabilities, die-cut a piece of cardstock. Cut out top. Add ribbon around, add button and raffia.
- Stamp image, color it (Prismacolor Pencils). Die-cut, emboss and ink.
- Add stickles.
- Adhere to card with Foam tape
- Cardstock: Ivory, White, Cranbery Tart, All Spruced Up (GKD)
- Paper: Under the tree (Reminisce)
- Stamps: Snowmen melt your heart (Heartfelt Creations)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Colored Pencils (Prismacolor)
- Embellishments: Satin Ribbon (Michael's), Button (Holiday Collection GKD), Green Raffia, Gold Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Label 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sewing Machine, Foam tape, Glue dots, sponges.
I am submitting this card to:
Stamp Something: Using punches/ dies
Play Date Cafe: Red, Green, White Color Challenge