Hello my friends and welcome to my 1st Paper Secrets Spooky Blog Haunt!! This haunt is going to be a lot of fun and you can also have the chance to win fabulous prizes on the way too!!
If you have come here from Vicki's blog you are in the right place, if not, you should start from Kristi's blog.
I am the spot #24 from 31 awesome blogs!! You have until Monday, October 18th at 11:30 pm (Pacific Time) to complete the haunt.
Here are the projects I created for this Spooky Blog Haunt.
Happy Halloween Card:
- Cardstock: Kraft, Black, Wild Dandelion (Gina K. Designs), White (GP)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Copic Markers
- Stamps: Mummy (Craft Smart), Halloween Night (Fiskars)
- Embellishments: Black Rhinestones (Kaisercraft), Diamond Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Cricut, Create a Critter cartridge (Provo craft), foam tape, Adhesive (Love my tapes)
You can download the instructions for this basket at StampTV: Freebies section
Your next stop should be Jenny's blog and enjoy her great creation!!
Remember to leave a comment on all 31 blog posts for your chance to win 1 of the 3 treats Paper Secrets is giving away. : "Lilly Bee Fall Collection"
After finishing the complete Haunt please go to our Paper Secrets Forum and leave a message there letting us know you have complete the haunt!!
Have fun haunting!!
Have a great day!