Friday, February 8

No stamping today

Today I didn't make any project (sad, sad and more sadness). Well, some of you know that a month and a half ago I found a lump in my right underarm, it was just 2 days before the new year, yes I received the 2008 not too happy. After a numerous of test and appoinments I had a new one, it looks that the people at the hospital know now, yes, today the secretary didn't ask my name, she just asked for my copayment and wait, oh well.
Today, the doctor told me that after a mammogram, X-rays, ultrasound they can't see any sign of malignency, but the lump still there. So next week I will have a Computerized Tomography (CT) doctor said this will be the last test to find out what is in there.
So, after that we went grocery shopping, came back home around 4 pm, then I started dinner, and my day was gone, I can't stamp at night, I don't have good ligthing in this room so I prefer to do during the day, I have 4 projects that I want to do tomorrow, I hope I have the time to finish them all.
I will appreciate your prayers. God bless you all
Giovana

1 comment:

  1. Giovana, You are in my thoughts & prayers! We belong to an awesome God & He has promised to never leave us or forsake us. He will go with us through the hard times.

    ReplyDelete