Tuesday, February 12

Mothers & Daughters Challenge #2

Challenge #2 was posted by Jennifer http://jenniferssweettreatdesigns.blogspot.com/ and her challenge was to create a box and a card using a card sketch she provided.
I made my box first and I used for this project:
Box Directions click here: http://cambriaturnbow.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-01-31T10%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=10 (Cambria's blog)
Dot Box
SU DP Cerise, 4 gold brads and SU Satin Ribbon Purely Pomegranate.


Next my Forever Heart card, I used for this project:
Cardstock: Su Purely pomegranate, SU DP Cerise, White Punch Oval, Stamp: Forever by Studio G, 2 white paper flowers, SU dimensionals, 2 gold brads.


Here, my 2 projects together.

2 comments:

  1. Giovana, these are just beautiful. LOVE the ribbon on the box and the fun hearts the card.

    Thanks for participating in all of the challenges.

    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Giovana - another beautiful job. I have to admit I'm a polka dot girl - these are adorable. You did such a wonderful job on all the challenges - thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete