Tuesday, February 12

Mother & Daughters Challenge #1

Mothers and Daughters Creations is celebrating its Grand Opening and so they challenged you you be part of the celebration .So, I spent several hours working on my projects for MDC Challenge. It was a lot of fun !!!
The 1st Challenge was Linda's. http://stampact.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/02/its-time-to-par.html#comments Just create a card using a template(you can find the templates here: http://houseofstirfry.com/chia/templates/tempI.html) I chose the dress template .

For this projects I used:
Cardstock: White and Purely Pomegrante; DP (unknown), Ribbon: SU Satin Purely Pomegranate, Scissor, a white flower.

I hope you like it:



3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, LOVE the dress template and your design. Hope you are feeling well, please keep us posted with your next doctor appointment.

    My prayers are with you,
    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,I am loving all of your projects, but I have to say this is one of my favorites! I love everything, from the template you chose to the colors to the detail - wonderful job - thank you so much for participating in our challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win ... love your little dresses ... they are adorable.

    ReplyDelete