Thursday, February 7

Forever Love Bag

Yesterday on "My Favorite Thing" forum was announced the chance to be a March Guest Designer, so I decided to give it a try. I started my project last night, but everybody was in bed and I didn't want to be so noisy, considering that my Craft room is next to DD bedroom, so I only scored my CS and wait until today to finish it.
I tried for this chance One Box Sheet tutorial , (found here): http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ee/index.php/resources/tutorials/one_sheet_box/
I cut the DP for the front of my box, I used the polka dot SU DP Cerise (in white and red). The circle is a scrap from my previous card Boatloads of Love.
I embossed the forever heart in red ep on black CS as well as the little hearts embossed in gold and red.
I added son Rick Rack on 2 sides and a heart charm in the main image.
I hope you like it.
God bless


Recipe: Red and Black CS, SU DP Cerise, Stamp: Forever from Studio G, SU little heart (I don't know what set is from), silver heart charm, white rick rack, SU Satin Ribbon Purely Pomegranate, dimensionals, red and gold ep, embossing gun.

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute...I am also a giovanna,(the Italian spelling) but with 2 n's...i go by Joanne though.
    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete