Tuesday, November 6

Spellbinders Small Die of the Month


Hello friends!! Hope you all are having a fantastic day! I took few days off from crafting to relax and celebrate my birthday with a little getaway, it was so nice and refreshing to spend time with my family and relax, walk, eat, shop and do nothing, lol.

Anyway, I am back home and in the craft mood!!
I got 2 pretty easy Christmas cards using the new Spellbinders Small Die of the Month
This is actual a small kit with wonderful dies that you can combine and created gorgeous projects.

Small Die of the Month Membership
For my projects I used the words and the berries. 
Stay tuned, I will share projects with the deer this weekend ;)

Merry & Bright
For this projects I die-cut the saying in gold cardstock (4x) and then glued them together.
Created a background using Wilted Violet and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide.
Die-cut a circle piece using Clear Vellum and adhered it to panel.
Then Added the die-cut sentiment, and berries.
Added red jewels and White Nuvo drops.



Merry Christmas
This card is very similar to the previous one. I am a bit obsessed with my brush and Distress Inks, hehehe, love how beautiful they blend.
For this project I die-cut the saying in red cardstock (4x) and glued them together.
Then, die-cut a Label Die and blended Peeled Painted and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Inks.
Added the saying and berries on label.
Adhered the label panel on card front with foam tape, inked the edges of card front with same color distress ink and added a strip of patterned paper.


Hope you like these 2 cards, and get inspired by them.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment