Monday, November 12

CAS Merry Christmas

Hello friends! Hope you are having a great Monday! Today, I have a CAS Christmas card. I love layers, but also enjoy making easy cards, perfect for mailing!

For this card I used the poinsettia flower from the Christmas Trio Stencil.
Details:
Cut a piece of white cardstock, size 5" x 3.75".
Position the stencil in one of the corner and apply ink with a soft brush, in this case Worn Lipstick and Peeled Paint Distress Oxide, set aside to dry.
After the piece is dry, trim piece to 3.75"x 5" then stamp the Merry Christmas sentiment in Sienna Ink.
After that, I used my Creative Corners and a thin black marker and created the frame around the poinsettias.
Added tiny drops of Rhubarb Crumble Nuvo Crystal Drops to the poinsettia and Simply White Nuvo Crystal Drops on frame corners.


Close-up of the beautiful poinsettias.

Hope you like it.
Have wonderful day!

Come back tomorrow for another Holiday project.

No comments:

Post a Comment