Thursday, November 1

Fun Stampers Journey and Spellbinders are coming together!!

Hello friends!!
Have you heard the news? Spellbinders and Fun Stampers Journey are merging together!
So much fun!!!
Now, you can get all of your favorite products in just one place.
I have to confess this is my first time using Fun Stampers Journey products and I was very impressed!
The FSJ stamps are made in the USA, and you get a perfect impression every time you use them.
The FSJ dies are green coated!!! (so much fun) and they all come already separated and ready to use! Love that, no more finding tools to separate them.
Over 50% of FSJ stamps have coordinated dies, win, win!!
FSJ also offers exclusive colors of cardstock, ink, ribbon and more!



Now, you can find all the FSJ products at Spellbinders! One place to shop.
Now, let me show you the projects I created for you!
I think this set is adorable! Just think about decorating your own paper to wrap presents for your little ones, creating tags and more!



Look at this cute ballerina? I colored it with Copic Markers and die-cut with coordinated dies.
I created a soft background, starting with a piece of white cardstock and Tumbled Glass Distress ink  and a soft brush.
I used a Falling Star Stencil and Delicata Golden Glitz Ink, then used a circle stencil for the bottom part.
Adhered pieces to panel with foam tape and added jewels.





+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This super cute nutcracker!! Oh my world, I love this one very much!
First, I stamped the images on a piece of white cardstock in Black Ink, then colored them with Copic Markers, after that I die-cut them and added Clear Wink of Stella, set aside to dry.
For the background, I stamped the image on a white card panel in Versamark Watermark Ink, then added Gold Embossing powder and heat set.
Then using a brush I applied Stormy Sky Distress Ink, leaving the center area pretty light colored. Mixed white acrylic paint and water and added few drops.
Adhered the die-cut pieces with foam tape, then added jewels.
The sentiment was stamped on a piece of black cardstock in Versamark Watermark, white embossing powder and heat set.




Hope you like these projects!
Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment