Wednesday, November 21

Black Friday Deals!!

Hello friends!! 
Hope you all are having a wonderful day! I know I am behind with my Holiday cards, but I promise I will come back and share some with you next week!
I will be participating in a Black Friday Bazaar at my local coffee shop, so I have been busy organizing my cards and making a little inventory of the things I have.

Anyways, I want to share with you some amazing Black Friday Deal, some go on for few days, so don't delay and shop soon for your chance to get them before they are sold out!

25% OFF Entire Store!
Stock up with the new Christmas dies!! {wink, wink}


Sale from 11/20th to 11/27th
25% OFF ENTIRE STORE!!


FREE Gift with every $75 purchase.
Up to 50% off selected dies, stamps and more.
Up to 30% off select metallics.



from 11/23 (9:00 am MT) to 11/27  (9 am MT)
Deals go from 40% to 75% OFF!
Clearance Sale (Big discounts)
Gratitude Sale (Don't forget to use the code GRATITUDE to get an extra 25% discount!!)
BOGO deals!!


55% off selected stamps! Check it out HERE


Use code: BLACK2018 and receive 30% off
Sale ends Nov. 27th.


30% off your entire order
Use code : Grateful30


I will add more if I find more good sales for you
Have fun shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment