Friday, November 16

JOY

Hello friends! I am a little late with my day 4 of "Seven Days of Holidays"
This time I have a super cute and easy card to make using an adorable stencil and dies! No stamps needed.
For this card I used "Pine Tree" Stencil (only $3.99) by A Colorful Life Designs. 
In case you haven't checked the stencils in there, you should, they are amazing, plus the best quality you can find anywhere!


Then, I used a fine black multiliner pen to trace one side of the trees. Die-cut the panel with a scallop stitched die.
I die-cut the JOY word in gold paper and adhered it with foam tape.


I splashed a mix of  White Acrylic paint and water to the trees, then I found out the paint and the ink was mixing and becoming green dots (oops, from  mistakes I learn) so I added little drops of White Nuvo Crystal.

Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!



No comments:

Post a Comment