Thursday, November 1

Impression Obsession Challenge: So very Thankful


Hello friends!! Hope you all are having an amazing day!!
It is time for a new Impression Obsession Challenge "So Very Thankful" (Thanksgiving or Thank You projects)

To enter the challenge go to the  Impression Obsession blog (all the details can be found there!). A random challenge card will be selected to be showcased on the IO blog AND you can enter to win a $25 gift certificate to IO just by playing! (IO stamps need to be used).

For this project I used the Pine Cone Wreath, I stamped the image on a piece of white cardstock in Chocolate Ink, then colored it with Copic Markers. After that I added Clear Wink of Stella and fuzzy cut the image.
For the background I die-cut a piece of White cardstock, then using a brush I applied Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber and Distress Wild Honey and blended the colors leaving the middle area a lot lighter.
I mixed white acrylic paint and water and added few splatters of paint to the panel, then added few drops of Red Ruby Liquid Pearls.
then stamped the Thanks for all sentiment in Chocolate Ink, I used my Misti to get a perfect impression.
Added the panel to a White Card Base, A2 size.










Hope you like my project.


Have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment