Wednesday, December 11

Winter Teddy Tags

Hello friends! Hope you all are having a fantastic Wednesday. Today, I want to share with you these cute Teddy Tags I created using Great Impressions Stamps.

Isn't this bear extremely cute? I think he really is!
For this project I started die-cutting the tags using Reverse Confetti Tag me Dies , then I stamped the bear in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with Spectrum Noir Markers. Then, I stamped the bells from Christmas Bell Swag image in Golden Glitz Ink. The To/From banner was stamped in Jet Black Archival. The final touches were adding Twine and stickles to the Santa's hat.




Great Impressions Stamps used:
Hope you like them!
Have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Giovana! It was so nice to see your name pop up on my blog. Hope all is well.

    These tags are totally adorable!

    Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas!

    Alice

    ReplyDelete