I called this project a CAS mixed media.
Here are the details:
- Make a card base from Ivory Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a piece of Patterned Paper from "Twelve days of Christmas" by Graphic 45, size 3.75" x 5".
- Use you Mini chicken wire reverse stencil and apply Metallic Gold and Snow cap Dabber Acrylic Paints. Set aside to dry for a couple of minutes.(clean your stencil)
- Now, take the circle images from "Strictly Sentiments 3" WPlus9 and stamp randomly on you patterned paper piece, here I use Broken China Distress, Barn Door Distress, Mustard Seed Distress, Olive Archival.
- Stamp sentiment in Jet Black archival.
- Spray Dylussions Melted Chocolate and Perfect Pearls Mist Sunflower Sparkle (I did it super gently and for a far distance), this will give your card a very nice shimmery look.
- Cut a strip piece, adhere it to panel and cover it with Glossy Accents, then add Clear Rock Candy Distress Glitter.
- Add score tape to your back panel and adhere it to card base, then add Glossy Accents to small circles.
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Make your own background