Hello friends! Hope you all had a great Christmas time and getting ready to start a fantastic 2014!! So, it's time for another Heartfelt Creations Alumni Blog Hop, this time I decided to create a "Love/Valentine" card.
Here are the details:
- Make card base from Ivory cardstock. Card size 5"x 5", top folded.
- Lightly ink the Timeless Amour Background stamp and ink right side of card front.
- Cut a piece of cardstock, cover it with a piece of Sticky Page Sheet, add Vesuvius Microfine Glitter, then die-cut piece using the biggest Timeless Amour Heart Die. Stamp image on center heart using Passage to my Heart Stamp, color flower using markers.
- Glue heart border to card front, add dimensionals to heart center and add it to card.
- Die-cut vine from Sweet Juliet Die Set in Green cardstock. Add it to card and add a red pearl.
- Used negative die-cut part to use as stencil and add White Embossing Paste to corners.
- Stamp sentiment from Timeless Sentiments on Ivory Cardstock in Coffee Archival Ink, mat it with a piece of Pink Textured cardstock and add it to card.
Don't forget to leave a comment in every blog for your chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to Heartfelt Creations, you have until Friday January 3rd at midnight (Eastern Time).
Here is the of participants:
- Glenda Brooks
- Alissa Wells
- Candy Slabaugh
- Vicki Dutcher
- Cibele Glazer
- Selma Stevenson
- Giovana Smith (ME)
- Deneen Treble
- Caroline Duncan
- Lee Ann Barrett
- Emilia van den Heuvel
- Linda Loew
- Mary Faus
- Linda Payne
Have a great day!