- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from White Cardstock (4" x 5.25"), stamp background in Coffee Archival Ink.
- Start sponging piece with Antique Linen, Old Paper and Vintage Photo Distress Inks.
- Cut a piece of Ivory Cardstock, stamp sentiment in Memento Love Letter Ink. Die-cut the ink well/ink pen from white cardstock and stamp coordinated image in Sepia Archival Ink from Keep in Touch stamps and die set
- Add a back red piece to panel and add it to card front.
- Make card base from Pink Cardstock. A2.
- Stamp background using Grunge Elements and pink ink.
- Add a thin piece of red cardstock.
- Heat emboss background image in Versamark Ink, die-cut image using Heart dies. Sponge hearts with Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress inks.
- Stamp XOXO from Bottom of my Heart set in Coffee and Sepia Archival inks.
- Add clear rhinestones.
Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away (4) $15 store credits (1 winner will be chosen from each of the 4 blog hops).
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, December 13th. The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, December 16th.
Thanks so much for joining us! Enjoy the hop!