Latina Crafter Products used:
- Set: Labels para Navidad
- Dies: Label Uno
- Accessories: Clear rhinestones, Ruby sequins, Peridont Sequins
Few things you need for this project:
- Paper mache craft cone (I got this one on sale for $1, this one is 10" x 4")
- Jute twine
- Sequins, rhinestones, pearls, etc.
Here are the details:
- Starting from the bottom, adhere hot glue and jute twine until you have the cone completely covered.
- Add little dots of hot glue and add sequins and rhinestones.
- Die-cut 3 labels from Gold cardstock, stamp the Feliz Navidad and border with Versamark ink, then add red embossing powder and heat set.
- Score each piece in the center, add adhesive and create a 3D label.
- Stamp little present in versamark ink, add gold embossing powder and heat set.
- Add it to cone with a copper tinsel bow.
Submitting this project to:
- Simons Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes
This project is easy to make and doesn't take too long .
Hope you like it!