Hello friends! I feel so bad for no posting as often as I really want, this time of the year is busy and crazy, hopefully not only for me ;)
Today, we are starting the winter season officially, and according to the weather report we are supposed to have snow today, and my daughter is extremely happy, she loves snow and thinks the whole year should have snow, LOL.
So I made this snow-y card, to celebrate the "just in case snow day".
Here are the details:
- Stamp image from Snowy Hello Stamp Set on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color it with markers.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Wonky Rectangles Dies. Add Crystal Lacquer to the bottom are and add Crushed Glass to create snow-like ground.
- Die-cut Small Snowflakes in Gold Cardstock.
- Make a card base from White Cardstock. Top fold. A2 size. Stamp sentiment in Jet Black Archival.
- Die-cut a piece of Light Blue Cardstock using the largest die from Wonky Rectangles, dry emboss and add it to card base with dimensionals.
- Add image with dimensionals.
- Add snowflakes and ribbon.
Submitting this card to:
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Bling it On
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!