Hello friends!! Hope you are having a great day! I have a little Vintage card using Latina Crafter Stamps!
- Start creating a card base from Butter Mint (Bazzil) Cardstock. A2 size.
- Mat a piece of Kraft Cardstock (3.75" x 5") and Patterned Paper (Butterfly Garden by Pink Paislee), then add stitches. Add panel to card base.
- Stamp image on a piece of White Cardstock in Coffee Archival Ink (Ranger), die-cut, emboss and stencil piece with Labels Ten Nestabilities.
- Stamp thread and button.
- Mat image with a white doily piece. Add panel to card.
- Die cut banner, stamp banner border and sentiment in Versamark Ink, add white embossing powder and heat set.
- Add banner to card with dimensionals.
- Make a bow, add button and thread and add them to top of banner.
- Finally, add rhinestones.
Latina Crafter Products:
Hope you like it!!!
Have a great day!