Best Wishes, today and always:
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock. 5.5" square card.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Color it with Copic Markers.
- Fussy cut image, then add Moss Green Paint to all leave edges.
- Cut a piece of Burst of Splendor Paper (4.75" square), mat it with a slightly bigger piece of red Cardstock and add stitches. Adhere it to card front.
- Die-cut a Decorative Blossom Corner from Vellum Cardstock. Adhere it to panel.
- Add image with big foam adhesive tape.
- Stamp sentiment on Ivory Cardstock in Olive Archival Ink. Die-cut piece with Labels Fourteen Nestabilities. Add it to panel.
- Add Swirl Rhinestones.
- Apply Stickles to flowers.
Heartfelt Creations Products & Products Carried by HC:
- HCPC 3550 Dahlia Bouquet PreCut Set
- HCPC 3474 Heartfelt Expression PreCut Set
- HCDP1 235 Burst of Splendor Paper Pack
- HCD 729 Decorative Blossom Corner Die
- Moss Green Metallic 3D Stamp Paint
- Grand Calibur
- Cardstock: White, Ivory, Red (GKD), Vellum (Stampin' Up)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Olive Archival (Ranger), Copic Markers (Greens and reds)
- Accessories: Star Dust Stickles (Ranger), Swirl Rhinestones (Zva Creative), Sewing machine, Dimensionals (Stampin' Up)
All the products in blue can be found at the Heartfelt Creations Store
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!