Ok, it's a new month and with that comes a new Latina Crafter sketch challenge!
This is my take on the sketch.
- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Cut a panel from Yellow Cardstock, add strips of Patterned Paper and add stitches.
- Add panel to card base.
- Add White Lace Tape and twine.
- Die-cut a couple of "Gracias" sentiment in Yellow and Brown, adhere the brown one to card base, then the yellow one.
- Cardstock: White, Yellow (GKD)
- Patterned paper: Sweet Girl (Echo Park Paper)
- Ink: Tea Dye Distress (Ranger)
- Accessories: Gracias Die (Latina Crafter), Twine (The Twinery), Lace White Tape (Love My Tapes), Tape.
Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it.
Have a fantastic day!!