- Cover you canvas with Gesso and let it dry. Them apply bit of acrylic paint to canvas, let dry. Apply spray mists, let dry.
- Rip pieces of Patterned paper and add it to canvas using Mod Podge. Let dry.
- Stamp image onto a piece of Patterned paper in Jet Black Archival Ink, add it to canvas with Mod Podge, Let dry.
- Take your Burlap background stamp and stamp bits of it here and there in Jet Black and olive Archival Ink.
- Ink all edges of canvas with Carmine and Moss 3D Paint.
- Create a flower using Vintage Floret stamps, dies and coordinated Patterned Paper. Ink all edges or cover it with Carmine 3D Paint.
- Die-cut leaves and grass, cover them with Moss 3D Paint.
- Die-cut gate doors using Gold Cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment in Coffee Archival Ink.
- Add burlap fabric to canvas.
- Add flower and leaves.
- Add gates.
- Add swirl pearls.
- TIP: If you don't want to wait all the drying process, you can use your heat gun machine.
Heartfelt Creations and Store Products Used:
- HCPC 3541 Summer Season PreCut Set
- HCPC 3515 Burlap Background PreCut Set
- HCPC 3502 Mini Vintage Floret PreCut Set
- HCPC 3500 Open Vintage Floret PreCut Set
- HCPC 3474 Heartfelt Expressions PreCut Set
- HCDP1 227 Vintage Floret Paper Collection
- HCDP1 234 Daphne Paper Collection
- HCD 737 Ornate Gateway Die
- HCD 732 Decorative Flower Pot Die (Leaves)
- HCD 720 Western Broncos Die (Grass)
- Grand Calibur
- Carmine Red Metallic 3D Stamp Paint
- Moss Green Metallic 3D Stamp Paint
- 6" x 8" Canvas board
- Cardstock: Gold (GKD)
- Ink: Jet Black Archival, Coffee Archival Olive Archival (Ranger), Memento Red
- Accessories: Swirl Pearls (Zva Creative), Burlap, Gesso, Mod Podge, Acrylic Paints (Green, Red), Mister Huey's Spray Mists by Studio Calico ( Taxi, Estate Green, Sunset), Candy Apple Red Mist by Tattered Angels
All the products in blue can be found at the Heartfelt Creations Store
Submitting this project to:
- Simon Says Stamp and Show: Anything goes
Hope you like it!!