Sunday, July 7

Thinking of you

Hello friends!! Happy Sunday to all of you! Hope you are having a great day. Today I am sharing with you a "Clean and Simple" card I made for Great Impressions Stamps Challenge, this month's challenge is "Anything goes"

This is the card I created, using sweet Lizzy image, I colored only her apron and dress with Copic Markers.
I used a bubble talk die and stamped the sentiment from "Sweet Sentiment".
The background was created with a hand cut cloud and sponged it around several times with light blue ink.
The grass die is from SNSS, I used a leftover piece of PP from another project to die-cut the grass.


Hope you like it and can play along too!
Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. This is darling, Giovana! LOVE the cloud background and the stamped image is so fun in pink and yellow! Gorgeous! HUGS and hope you have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete