- Make card base from Cotton Candy Cardstock (Bazzill). A2 size.
- Cut a panel from White Cardstock (4" x 5.25"), dry emboss with Chevron Embossing Folder (Stampin' Up), ink all edges (very lightly) and add panel to card base.
- Stamp image 3x on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color it with Copic Markers, then cut out little pieces to create the 3D effect.
- Die-cut main image with Oval Nestabilities.
- Mount this piece with a Decorative Oval piece in pink, add oval piece to card base.
- Add cut out images to main image.
- Stamp sentiment on White Cardstock. Create a banner and add it to card.
- Add rhinestones.
The stamps used on this project are:
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!