Hi everyone, it's time again!! I made it into the Gallery Idol Top 15, (sorry for being MIA, my daughter got sick, I got an allergy attack I thought I was losing my eyes and then I worked in my garden like a mad woman) and this round is about "Creating your own Background"
So, this is what I created:
- The background image was stamped on white cardstock in Walnut Satin Distress, added Clear embossing powder amd heat set. Then I sponged around with Tea Dye, Vintage Photo Distress, sprayed some water to make it look more natural. The BG image is called "Grunge Borders" , the sentiment and dies are from "Mini Tags Bundle Set" all from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
- The owl image was stamped several times, color with Spectrum Noir Markers, cut out and paper pieced, after that I added Crystal Lacquer to cover the whole image. I tried this new technique from Splitcoaststampers "3D paper Piecing" The owl image is called "Aqui Estoy" from Latina Crafter.
- I made the flowers using Vintage Floret Dies, I added Carmine 3D Paint to all the edges. The leaves were also die-cut, I used this and this, Moss 3D paint added to all the edges and folded and bended to give more dimension. ALl dies are from Heartfelt Creations.
Click here to visit our Gallery Idol contest page. Voting is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. You’ll need to register with the contest tool to vote, so first go to the “Registration” tab.
2. Once you’ve registered, then click on the “View Entries” tab.
3. Once you select your favorite card, click on the “Vote” tab. (Make sure you’re really sure because you’re only allowed one vote per voting round!)
If you voted in last year’s competition, you may use the same username and password. (If you forgot, you can have the information e-mailed to you.)
If you like my project, I would love your votes, if you go to the Vote Tab, my card is #10.
Hope you like it!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!